I provide one-on-one, customized tutoring to boost skills for success:
- in writing-based coursework (i.e., English literature and composition, history, political science, sociology, psychology) for high school and college students;
- on standardized tests (ACT, SAT, GRE, GMAT, Subject Tests, ISEE), and
- in the college/graduate/professional school admissions process, including:
- finding the right college;
- writing standout essays; and
- negotiating a financial aid package.
For students in the NYC metropolitan area, I meet either at your home or other convenient location. For students outside the NYC metro area, I work on Skype.
I have achieved outstanding results with students from middle school through graduate level who attend NYC's best public and private schools (including Hunter College HS, Stuyvesant, Bronx Science, Brooklyn Tech, Beacon, Lab School, The Aaron School, The Brearley School, Collegiate, Horace Mann, Dalton, The Chapin School, Convent of the Sacred Heart, Little Red Schoolhouse, Fordham Prep, The Ursuline School, Poly Prep, SAR, Heschel, Ramaz and Nightingale-Bamford School).
Please contact me for further information, including fee schedule and availability.